Friday, December 23, 2022

Step aside, ‘National Treasure’: Non-singer Nicolas Cage wants to star in a movie musical, and we’ve got ideas

Comedy and action are the film genres Nicolas Cage is most often known for, not that he doesn’t take on dramas, or that he hasn’t been in romances that are mixed with other genres. Still, Nicolas Cage has aspirations he’s yet to fulfill in his acting career, and it’s interesting to learn that he’d like to do a musical.

He was talking with Empire Online when he revealed, “I haven’t done a musical yet. I’d like to try that. I’m not much of a singer. I did sing okay in Wild At Heart, I thought, but I’ve since blown my voice out singing ‘Purple Rain’ incorrectly in karaoke bars.” Then, he added, “I think I’d make a good Pontius Pilate in Jesus Christ Superstar.”



from Movie News | Movie Reviews | Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/aEdmiIR
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: