Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Review: ‘Marvel’s Midnight Suns’ lets you become Blade’s BFF

When I began playing Marvel’s Midnight Suns, I was eager for some hot superhero team-up action. The trailers promised a star-studded line-up of Marvel’s top heroes, with unlikely combinations of characters tossed into the mix against an unstoppable demonic adversary. With a full suite of comics-accurate powers, environments crammed with destructible props, and the potential to upgrade the already powerful heroes into all-conquering gods, I was fully hyped to bring the pain.

But, about an hour in, I found myself taking Blade fishing. Yup, the moody and tortured Daywalker was in need of some emotional support and I was there to help pick up the pieces. Having found a picturesque riverbank, Blade and I spent a happy afternoon catching carp and nattering about his life as an immortal vampire hunter. Later on, I realized Spider-Man was having trouble fitting in with the other heroes and decided he’d probably love to come out to the woods and paint a pretty picture with me. Don’t worry Spidey, we don’t make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.



from All the latest Gaming News, Reviews, Trailers and Gameplay Previews! PC and Console! https://ift.tt/DaBMV8Y
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: