Friday, November 4, 2022

Review: ‘Persona 5 Royal’ shines on the Nintendo Switch

It feels like every time I review a game, I can expect to review it again in the near future when it gets ported to the Nintendo Switch. While I’m not complaining that I get to play Persona 5 Royal again, there’s only so much I can say about the game that I haven’t already said. As for the port itself, it seems pretty good.

For the record, this review marks my third time playing through Persona 5 — there’s the original release from back in 2016, the release of P5R a few years later, and now the port to Nintendo Switch, and that doesn’t even include the number of times I’ve watched other people play through it. Clocking in at nearly 100 hours of playtime, multiple, complete playthroughs require a conscious effort. Clearly, I like the game. So of course I’m still going to like it on another console.



from All the latest Gaming News, Reviews, Trailers and Gameplay Previews! PC and Console! https://feedpress.me/link/14717/15762029/review-persona-5-royal-shines-on-the-nintendo-switch
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: