Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Andrew Garfield reacts to his ‘Tick, Tick…Boom!’ Oscar nomination

It’s already been a big year for Andrew Garfield, and it’s only February. Straight on the heels of enormous positive fan response to his appearance in Spider-Man: No Way Home, in which he reprised his role as the star of the Sony franchise relaunch, Garfield has received his second Academy Award nomination for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his performance as composer Jonathan Larson in Tick, Tick… Boom!.

Garfield shared his reaction to the Oscar nod with Variety, gushing, “It’s incredibly exciting. I take none of it for granted. It’s such a strange thing to be able to do what I love in my life. I know how lucky I am. This is really emotional. It’s deeply moving to be honored and recognized in this way. It’s very surreal.” 



from Movie News | Movie Reviews | Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/jnyFNdZ
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: