Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Review: ‘Overwatch 2’ struggles to distinguish itself from everything else

I still remember the old days of Overwatch: when Mercy could mass rez, when Symmetra gave out shields to her teammates, or even the time when Sym had her own shield. Overwatch has changed a lot over the years since its release in 2016, and I’ve been around to see it all. Now I’m gearing up for the biggest change the game has introduced yet: Overwatch 2.

Rather than a traditional sequel, Overwatch 2 is essentially a mandatory update to the original game that replaces it with an entirely different one. This is unlike any video game release I’ve ever experienced, and I still have some concerns. Overwatch is one of my favorite games, and it’s the only one my friends will play together these days. While I should be excited about its newest iteration, I find myself mourning the loss of the original.



from All the latest Gaming News, Reviews, Trailers and Gameplay Previews! PC and Console! https://ift.tt/Il9YunO
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: