Thursday, July 7, 2022

Alex Garland says he might quit directing after his next movie

Director Alex Garland is one of the Men who has made iconic work in the entertainment industry, and now, the 52-year-old says his career might be facing Annihilation after his next film, and he may end up retiring to go to The Beach for the rest of his days.

“I’ve got a quite complicated but serious internal dialogue about what I’m going to do next. Years ago, I started out as a novelist and then stopped writing novels and started working in film. And I have been feeling quite strongly that I should stop directing films and I should write for other people with the intention of trying to execute the film they want to make, rather than trying to force through the film I want to make, which is what used to happen in the old days.”



from Movie News | Movie Reviews | Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/V3byROF
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: